Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

28 December 2009, Monday


28 December 2009, Monday 3 more days, the year of 2009 will be end. Been thinking this year, so many things happens around me. Been thinking so much of this things all, now i only realize on this years, i have done nothing. I get nothing. I dont any salary increase but the works non stop doing. I dont know where and need to improve is my lateness, my lazy and my behavior. Lazy is a bug where always keep on crawl through me. Haiz. Anyone? Please help me. .... Yesterday night was first time cook for my dearest's dad. I'm very happy when he told me is nice, delicious. But tasteless i know. I didnt like expert who know cook the food well. I need to improve! Improve my cooking skill.. I know some or part of it but not all. I want become a wife who can cook well for my husband and for his family. I know i can do it. Another thing, i want to further my study. But currently really no time + no money. I need to retake my course. I want to take kindergarden or montoserries programme. I love kids, adore baby and kids. But i'm the one dont wish to stay home once get marry. I want to work to help my husband. I dont want or i'm not the one want him to work hard outside btw i'm just in the home nothing to help with. Sometimes really feel i'm useless till no mood or do one thing till the end. I dont have such nice patient for this or that. My mom ask me to do with account where can get higher pay, but i dont wanna to stick in the office all the time, so i select to run outside. But yet i hate to run outside too much, what the hell i want. I know is time for me to change my current job. This time i really need at least RM1.5k or higher than that. Current salary really dont help me much. Help me!! I must help myself to get better pay. I want to let myself have nice and comfort house. I want!! So fan at the monday. MONDAY BLUEEEEEEE~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Fu fu, patients is a key to success. You always tell me this patient patient patient all the time i drive. you must also have this in you. i have faith in you, you sure will have nice and confort house. i will provide nice comfort home for my self and my family too. so let me worry the rest you only worry how to cook and be my best wife. love you always. lou poh.

    ReplyDelete