Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

07 December 2009, Monday - Back from holiday


07 December 2009, Monday

Back from holiday..
Haiz. Feel really dont want to work le. What's wrong with me? The holiday too long and meaningful for me where i'm having my vacation with my love family and my dearest one. *Plakkkk* Wake up la! Been planned that will go to Sabah, Bali. But now still think that how since will join company trip for next year. See how first since now still very long way to go la~~~

Thursday morning raining!! Boo already warning that awake early. But the rain drop so long for a sudden. The long and heavy rain. Put all the luggage into car and i'm almost get wet! After drop them to KL Sentral for then take flight to Penang. Me? With my dearest one drive using car lo. On the way the rain non stop. I'm really tired but also need to accompany him to avoid him sleepy by the way we need to drive for long distance. But last i'm felt asleep. The rain only become small when we passed through Slim River. But also consider with rain. Reach Penang airport and pick them up at 11am+.

Summary:
Live at Bayu Emas Apartment @ Batu Ferenggi
Went to Kek lok shi, pray and buy handbag @ Ayer Hitam
Went to Penang Hill @ Bukit Bendera, drink coconut water
Went to Ayer Hitam @ Biscuit Tambun
Went to Kebun Bunga
Breakfast as american breakfast
Brunch at Butterworth before went back KL
Lunch with Asam Laksa near kek lok shi
Having dinner at Seafood restaurant, hawker stalls at Gurney Drive
@ Seafood Restaurant with: Vege + Toufu + Cheese Baked Lobster + Fish ...
@Gurney Drive Hawker Stall: Oh Jian, Fruit Rojak, Indian Rojak, Fried Koey tiao, Curry mee, Apom...
@Bukit Ferenggi Beach: Enjoy at Hard Rock Hotel even nt live there. Went to their ladies.

Pls: Photos will upload soon. Now no mood to upload. :D

Here really speacial thanks to my dad and mom where go vacation with us after 2 years. Besides also my deaest lao kong go with me. WIll love you always. Muaksss :-*

1 comment:

  1. fu fu lou poh, boo boo always love u, I so happy your family go trip with me along. first time ever trip got eat nice seafood expecially lobster. hahahhaha. i want to go sabah but bali scare got BOMb.
    hahhhahahaha.
    are we going to melaca or not?

    ReplyDelete