Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

21 January 2010, Thursday *Stuggling what should i do*


21 January 2010, Thursday *Stuggling what should i do*

IT. .. ...
I dont know why since i'm professional in IT in whole family and among my best friend. But maybe they dont know i'm only to get luck sometimes. Last night because of the pc sudden broke down due to cant access internet, i know i'm no longer expert. I cant manage to settle the small little thing like this. I hate myself why i'm in accounting background but end up with so smart in IT. My dad told me this is another good and technique where everyone should have it. My mom kept blame on me why i'm in IT company but i dont know IT things? Well, this is what reason huh? This make me more down when mom told me this. Everyone thinks i'm success in this carrers, but end with i give up!! I re choosen the subject where belongs to me earlier~ Accounts.

Accounts..
This subject i started to learn basic from high school. If not wrong, the teacher was Puan Yap. She is only the one who can make me so fresh when comes to her subject. When whole class felt asleep in her class, only 5 or 6 of us among 28 students listen to her. I'm the one who listen lecture in class laa~~ That's why thanks to Puan Yap because her influences make me choose this subject become my carrer now. I passed with A1 at Basic Account but i got 7D at my Mathematics!! I keep on mention that accounts totally different with mathematics, but dont know why the 'lou koo poh' keep blamed is same!! Wow!! In my thought, mathematics is a frgure where need to use formula but accounts only need to what is debit and credit. IS TOTALLY DIFFRENT !! I know i'm the stupid among in Chin family, but i'm proud of become in my family because beside my dad, i'm the one good in accounts and IT too. Hehe. .. ...

Auditor.. ... ....
The tasks is little complicated with accounts. Need t crack the head sometimes where need to do some adjustment on. Should i continuue study for my accounts to become charted auditor? or accountant? Let me have some times think about it first ok. I miss my lecture books now. As my dad advice: When comes to work, you want to go back to school life; when stuck in school life, you think working life is good. For me, yea~~~ Study life is better than working life.

Home Tutor. ..
I will do it when get right after married to get some side income. I lovE baby, adore baby and kids. I'm enough patient. I'm easy getting ppl's bully~~

Please bless me~~
Alleh Lu ya~~ AMen :)

1 comment:

  1. Fu fu Lou poh,
    boo boo got advise for you and your strugle,

    Please read....

    Problem comes and go, during problems come there are people intent to hide,run, ignore it. But still the same problem will still haunt them as they did not face it or solve it, Some ppl intent to find alot of solution and no give up to find find and find till they got it right. And sometimes ppl even they had Found the solution or they had this expertise on the problems they might had face or not before. they intent to do try and error to fix all the problem in the end some problem can be fix some still not.

    Fu fu your problem is seem not a big one, so dont give up easily to fix it. I know the problem is either on ur computer or modem. You thought you have enaugh expertise skills that you had learnt all this time, and you did apply all you had to fix the internet connection as per mention in the blog and as you mention to me earlier. You have mastered the skills doesnt is good enaugh, thats why you mention to me you are not good even this is just small problem also you cant fix it. Not expert or not pro doesnt mean your are stupid or fool. is just a new chalenge ahead of you and this time your skills you had is not enough to fix it so you have to start from begining or find a person who can help you to fix it learn from him or her.all skills that learn must always polish it and go advance more. so that you wont face problem that you had again. when the same problem come again i know fu fu sure can accomplish de. Easy things is the hardest things to adchive am i right. the hard things eventually you can adcive it easily.SAme thing right now you are a master of troubleshoot but u need to polish it harder to see the result.

    example one kungfu grand master IPMan real deal here. He think after he learn wing chun from his sifu second student he will be better than other but wrong, he face his uncle sifu means his sifu first diciple. he fail to perform well cause he did not polish or learn the extreem correct teaching of wing chun kungfu, so he now learnt from his fisrt sifu student and he is now well known wing chun grand master IPman. Thats real life story.

    NOw i have good preverb that can elighten you and me. " There is not a single person who is free of problems or worries. Nor are there any "trouble free" families or communities. what matters is what action we can take to resolve such problems and worries. The important things is exercise one's wisdom to the fullest and make persistent efforts, while aiming towards the victory that lies beyond one's present problem." quote by daisaku ikeda life guidance. one more preverbs i end my comment ok
    " Not advancing does not mean standing stil, it like equivalent to moving backwards.there is no sense of "this is good enaugh. The arrogance to think this leads to laziness, and eventually to the cessation of one's practise.

    Last word, Dont not give up on ur skills and ability you had learn, have no doubt why you choosen to do troubleshooting than doing acocunting as long treat that as extra knowledge that you had learn took it as a new chance to learn something new and you might need to use it in the near future too. You must feel glad your prevoius boss told you to learn by your self or else you will learnt not much than account. you are lucky to know me as your bf and future to be hubby. I will always hear your comment, strugle and problems. i will be near you when u need me, be caring and loving for you, be cheerful always oh boo boo lou kong standby your side ok. :)

    ReplyDelete