Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Am Shopaholic, Expecially at Shoes~!! Shoes -alic

09 February 2010, Tuesday

Another 3 more days i have to leave this current company. I dont feel any sad or dont wanna to leave. Just feel like hope the time will passing fast so i no need to stuck at this ghost place ever and ever! I never meet a boss who is a calculative till like this. Earn training service, 10% also didnt get from her to you back! But is ok, i'm learn from her. Dont too calculative on this issue. Wish me best of luck laa when i'm coming to next job ok. ... :)

Last weekend was a day where i use $ the most. I use RM1K only for 2 days. I really dont know where did i spend on. Let me think, My new year shirt didnt use much. My mom screw me up because buy new shoes again. This is red high heels shoes where i didnt buy before. I love the shoes where i saw earlier at Jusco, but is really expensive!! RM59 for no discount. This shoes i'm ok with it and finally deal with 50% discount, normal price RM69. I also bought some inner beauty but just used me RM30+. Let see and calculate where did the money goes... .....

Shoes - RM29.50 (RM59 after 50%)
Inner Beauty (Bra + Panties) - RM28.90
Shirt (From Pasar Malam) - RM25.00
Jeans (Vior, Sunway Pyramid) - RM34.90
Biscuits (Kuih Kapet) - RM75.00
Shirt (From ChinaTown) - RM20.00
Shirt (For my sis) - RM50.00
Mom - RM350.00
Phone Topup - RM30.00
MCD - RM23.00
CNY decoration - RM50.00

* I really cant think what did i bought lo. Boo, remind me if any missing didnt list out. Photo will upload soon after i get all capture. *

Because of this 2 days, my legs walked till broke!! My wallet more worst. I really dont know why the expenses can so high. Saturday went out with my sis right after finish work. We are starting our journey to petaling street, then heading to times square again. We only manage to reach home around 7pm+. I didnt bought much but my sis yes! Always remember waste and use money fast! :'(

Next day went to sunway pyramid with my dearest one after collect kuih kapet and breakfast with his aunty family. Again, my legs walked till broke. Keep on complaining to him i'm tired. I know him too. I belt him never walk so long before. Thanks to my darling who willing walk with me. Muakks love you

1 comment:

  1. waling for me is fine but standing and wait is tired. but is ok with me i have to wait for you to choose ur most favarite shoe woh of cos tired also have to wait de right. hehe.

    i will pray for fu fu new job will be better for you and for ur future too.

    ReplyDelete