Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

18 February 2010

18 February 2010, Thursday

Don't know how long i didn't update my blog till my darl remind me last night.
So fast too, chinese new year left 10 more days then ching beng will come after 100 days.
Too many things happens in between and finally i had resigned. I will nt and no longer named myself as certified technical consultant for Sage Software. I have challenge myself to another where i have applied the skills where learn and study at Uni before~ Accounts.

Yea, there is no doubt when comes to accounts. I'm not the expert but i know there is always have a lot of ppl who willing to help me, give me his or her idea. For my darl he always wish me the best, chant for me when i facing problems. There is always when i feel failure, my parents never give up of me. 24 years!! I have stuck and grow in this 24 years! Contribution of my family didn't as much my dad is. But if there is a chance, sure i will grab it.

I had applied job application at Singapore. I wanna to know how far how luck i can get. Please bless me i can get this and i will gain my experience from there. I know my darl will not let me go and as he said he will be very very miss me. But i really want to get this opportunity to know how cruel in this working life. Besides this, i can't leave and run away like this. I will be very miss my family. Sometimes yes they are nagger like my mom, control everything, but i will be very miss her when i'm away from her.

.... To Be Continue ........

1 comment:

  1. fufu try not to go singapore i will very very miss you. if you go i go with you.

    ReplyDelete