Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

02 March 2010, My New Sony Ericsson W595 From My Lou Kong


02 March 2010, Tuesday

Never been thinking the date really passing fast. Calculating, i had alive been 24 years. I really dont know what i have done this 24 years. Using 14 years to study complete in university. If i didn't waste time on the year 2004, maybe i have graduated long time already. I have 3 years working experience, but almost the time is the employer not good till i leave the company. Now i in new environment, i don't know how long i can stand. This company everything is good but just the accounts is too much messy! I really don't know i can use how long time to complete his accounts and management. He is put too much effort on me. What i need for this and that sure he will buy for me, order for me. Give me some power to stand till last on this! God Bless Me!

Last Wednesday after received call from my ah jie, Britney called me for lunch together, my phone K550i dont know what happen till cant on already. Yes, it can on but just cant load into the main page. Is this a notice for me to change a new phone? Actually i'm planned to change my phone end of March, but seems it cant wait... It want me to change..
Called my darl, want him bring me to go buy a new set at night. If can repair then repair, if not really have to buy a new one. We reached The Store Sri Petaling and saw lots of cell phones. I saw one pinkish Sony Ericsson W595, where i liked and see at internet. My darl know and ask the fellow how much he had offer. RM540! Only that price for AP. If original need RM800+. Straight my darl bring me to atm and withdrew the money out for me to buy the phone.

I loved this phone and this is pink where other model dont have. Another point is this is Sony Ericsson phone where i like the brand most! Love my darl where really buy me without say any no to me. He knows my old K550i is time to change where the cell phone this time only lat longer for 2 years.

Thanks lou kong. Fu really appreciate on you love of this. Love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. fufu, i know how to aprreciate my love for you de, i know u need to change the phone so i have to help you to buy one. i will buy one new one too but not this month not next month see when i feel like buying one than i buy one. i like nokia phone so i will buy nokia with touch screen and with wifi, 3g and GPS.

    ReplyDelete