Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 March 2010, Tuesday

16 March 2010, Tuesday

Happy 10 Months Darl! :)

Another 2 more months comes to our first year. Darl promised me will bring me to Genting for 2 days 1 night trip. Too many places we had been but the Genting trip with him only first time. Dont know or how we get together last 10 months but know that we are so happiness with each accompany. :D:D

Well, let me talk little of my new job. I kinda love this job because of freedom. They are not in the office almost the time. I'm the one who in charge of the office. But that is little regardless is, the accounts too much messy till i dont know where should i start. So many things i need to check back, re- filing follow my method. I had been didnt use to do accounts for 2 years long!! But bless me i will be back. I will get my work done. Give me 3 months time please.

Boo cough since last week. But i only can see him in person at weekend due to weekday we got work. Some more, our house distance is really far! I didint blame on what but time flew very fast! Weekend always not enough for us and next day we need to separated already. We are enjoy with each other accompany. So we need to make our date more meaningful. Too much things we had planned need to do together. Planned we will go for our first oversea trip soon with my parents. Although that is only bangkok, but sooner we will go for other place again hor. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Fufu today is our anniversary, Hapy annivesary ah. Lou kong love u always. i am sure u will be better at ur new job, boo pray for u ah. we decide next month either 3D2N at genting or 2D 1 N at genting cause we need to see whether we need to take leave on friday or not, when your dad decide go bankok tell me ah
    i take leave and go with u.

    ReplyDelete