Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 N0vember 2009, Boo sick already


29 November 2009, Sunday
Fast, really fast We already go through together 6 months plus already. Hehe. Never think that i will been with you just first eye sight. Wahahaha¬ Been thinking now also dont know why we can so fast. In to a relationship, respect and trust is always most important one. Thanks to my love one so patient with childish of me. From here, we had our binnie, winnie, hunny, kitty and nana. All of them were bring to me from you darling.

Last night, i really drink till face so red. Boo said my face so red and snap the photo for me see. He told me i'm cute at the pics and i will upload to this when get it from my darling ok. From the pic, i can see how sweet we were, i can imagine why you always want me to become your future wife and yes, we will together and marry soon in 2 years time. This is a promise from you for me.


Boo was sick. We were at home whole day today once awake. He is so caring till no wake me up. He is sick, wrapped himself with the blanket and playing his game. When i'm wake and he slowly comes to me and give me his morning kiss and hug. So warm together with him. Went out pack breakfast for me even he is not feeling well. Wanton Mee + coconut water. He knows i'm sore throat. After had our brunch, watch tv, again we sleep again. Whole day today just SLEEP. Now i can imagine how PIG we are. Hahaha¬¬ I'm tiger but not pig la¬¬ Cook porridge for my boo cuz he really sick. Cabbage and cheese egg. Boo told me this is the thing where cant buy from outside. Boo keep on praise me. So happy le :)
See doctor before send me home. I love you darling¬¬¬ See you at next 3 days. Muaksss

1 comment:

  1. fu fu , yet another 2 days to see u and holiday with u and ur family to penang, so happy will see u for 5 days. then only see u 3 days. which next week i on public holiday .Boo Boo love u so much.

    ReplyDelete