Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

10 may 2010, Monday

10 May 2010, Monday

Really dont remember when was my end last day when he left. I dont know what make me strong and stay hard on myself even know someone hurt me so much! Well, now already 24 years old and i found someone will really treat me well. He cooked me breakfast at the Saturday morning and bring to my home while i'm still laying on my bed. He is the one accompany me every Saturday night till next day. I'm really appreciate him what he do to me while others. He is my bf, Mr. Lim Xx.

We had been went through so many places at KL. He bought me so many things when i'm so broke. No one will do this. Last Saturday celebrated Mother Day together with his family and with my family too. Soeul Garden, 1 Utama. Even that is not really good, but i want to have a real buffet soon with my parents! Let me reach my savings Rm5K at second maybank account, i will bring my parents to go hotel buffet. Japanese Buffet better than Tenji, Xenri or even Jogoya!! HAhaha~

After celebrated mother day, is time to think where i will celebrate father day again then my parents birthday. Let me survey and i will promise bring them for the nice food ever!! 10

1 comment:

  1. Fufu,

    You do your survey , i will help on the reservation or early booking for father day. place if can not too far or not convinient on parking de. is better we go there without problem on parking so we wont stress up before we eat is not good. we shall find a place which is good parking and place foods also nice and not too expensive so we can share the cost together. can.

    ReplyDelete