Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12 May 2010, Wednesday


12 May 2010, Wednesday

4 more days, will comes to the anniversary with my darl. Due to soon we will go to Hatyai soon on next month, so i planned dont spend on the day. I just wanna to save now to go more further place. Now is near n affordable place, and soon i believe we may travel to Osaka, Japan where we will eat fresh sashimi as per our dream. Darl please dont waste money to buy flower or how, i just need to pass my day as last year. Is didnt mean i dont care of this day, but for the time being we really need to save! I want to see you recover soon with the nerves and all with didnt need to eat the drug again ok.

This few days i really feel i want to done with my account job. So sorry if i no time to entertain with you with reading your text message or calls. My company's project already done, what i need to do is my part since ppl at site had done his part. It's sound not easy but i believe sure i can do it. When everyone is free and playing around, is me where is only me who keep on doing non stop. I miss my gang, chit chatting with them from morning till late night. But since everyone is busy for their works, their love, what else i accept? I also have a bf where he wants to see me every weekend. So our meeting already become less and less. But i'm happy too we are still keep in touch through what have this today - Cell Phone! Hehe :P

Another sharing of thought:
Recently i had finished one TVB Hong Kong movie. It's a long time old series where i really love it so much till last month spend whole day at office just watch the movie. 天地男儿. This is really makes me cry so much! There are two couples where are always fighting for their true loves! I will feel sad or sorrow when feel that character is make me sympathy. Why the one is really love each other but end with this? For Chi Kien and Yong Yong, i really love to see them couple. And Suet Yeng and Kah Lap is always be one! The comes back in one when end of series. But different is the first couple already death! Well, is a good movie i really recommend to my friend and i will buy it be my collection when i see any where later!

1 comment:

  1. fufu,

    ok i will cancel to buy the flower as we need to save the money. one news i have to tell you. Thailand border always got problem so mom say see how fisrt if not allow to go there need to cancel and go others place for our holiday trip next month.

    Bless our trip sucessful ok cause i dont want all die at border or on the way to hadyai ppl use guns and bomb scarry. hiah. lets pray we shall make it to hadyai or else at kuantan Pahang.

    ReplyDelete