Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

05 April 2010, God Bless Me!

05 April 2010, Monday

If dont talk with my mom, maybe i really didnt will know i have to scary. This few days feel my back bone is pain. When i'm walk, feel my leg like "chou gen". I dont feel any of if at first till ppl said that i'm fatter than last time. My mom ask me long i didnt come already. I dont know what i'm feeling now. I didnt feel worry or sad. Just i dont know is this the time for now. I have a responsible bf where just now he told me he will marry me. I planned only will have kid in 5 years later. Anyway i will buy the pregnancy tester tmr to test. Friday i will get to hospital check. But i'm never have this experience and what should i do now if that is really kena jackpot? I have no mood for a sudden. Read so much of arc title that how the man leave the girl after know the girl pregnant. Too much things i got to worry. :(

Yea, we had use dom everytime when comes to that. Why? Safety already do, may be have to give me punishment where i'm only the one who didnt doing the prevention. Haiz. Already dont want to blame anyone else beside me. Just i want to pray hard nothing to do with me. Please, God Bless Me!

1 comment:

  1. fufu lou poh,

    Boo will not leave you de dont think too much la, That make you feel bad de try not to read too much on this topic test fisrt then we discuss about it. Yes we plan to have baby after married 5 years down but since this accident happen to us so let it be, dont do cruel thing like dont want the baby or bad things come to haunt you.

    your lou kong realy will take good care of you and baby de if true this is the result after see doctor.

    ReplyDelete