Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 April 2010, Tuesday- Should I Try?

20 April 2010, Tuesday

This blog update is requested by my darl. Last week we had back to my hometown to celebrate my grandma birthday. She is already 75 years old. My darl and i had bring her go to see heart doctor before we went back KL at the afternoon. My aunty told me her heart already become weak, she cant even breathe sometimes when try to sleep tight in the midnight. Some other hand, my aunty (uncle KW's wife) will make her heart pain sometimes. Keep on complaining of her this or that. Remember the day, we all went out. When we reach home, she saw the soup not even cook. She so angry and keep on screw her from behind. Well, this already pass. Now i know how a mother in law and daughter in law quarrel and fight is. Hope too after i marry to my darl nothing happens to me. :)

Back to my grandma case. I really dont know how long my grandma will stay alive. I want her to see me marry a good husband, she got a grandson in law. Yes, my darl is really good on everything. He really pamper me well when i want it too. Hahahaa! My grandma also wish to see us get marry too. But for me, this is too early. We dont even reach one year or more. Our financial haven't stable yet, we need to get more things done before get marry. So i'm not joke. Sometimes i told my darl we ned 10 years to stable our things.

Last week, had lunch with my high school friend. Talk about working holiday visa at other country. Australia, Singapore, Philippine, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, United States... Well, i really have that mind i wanna to do so without think twice. I really feel fed up of here where will let me fly out from here. So, i had applied online aupair (where means become family babysitter at oversea). The advantages is really good where included can study part time at university, the family will give money every week. Where aupair need to is cook for the children, send the children go to school, accompany the child... (all about children and children only!!) Sounds interesting huh? But sad is, my darl dont let me to go so far. He will miss me wor. But should i have a try?

1 comment:

  1. fufu,
    first of all you should have a try but we go there together, i will be very worried of you , your safety, your health, and others that i will concern too. Go there is far from home. Shall i too be there find job or even open business so we could have good life there perhaps after we are HB and WF. I can helo you to drive them to school while i can work part time too. the safety is the out side ppl got Gun so is not like malaysia got knife. they are more danger gangster in malaysia, the mafia have bomb and machine gun, yet i more worry of your neighbourhood might come to be bad guys lair. your boo must have think too much, but no one will think this much if he dont love you. i realy meant to work oversea too but our finacial not support us to fly there.

    second about your grandma i can sense that she will not life long after her bd. not to judge bad thing for her or wish her bad things by feeling in my heart it will be time to tell. so be ready anytime.

    my mom is not that kind of mother in law, she will know how to treat you well. so let discuss this marriege soon,if you concern of your grandma can.

    ReplyDelete