Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

07 April 2010, Wed - Is This Too Early?


07 April 2010, Wednesday

Good Morning!!
I had tested this morning using the tester where darl bought for me last night. I'm feel nothing since yesterday. But this morning when i awake ready go to washroom, i'm starting to get worry. I'm been thinking how and how. How if i really kena this jackpot without prior notice? I'm really really havent ready for this yet. I'm wondering so many times, safety already do, why still will kena? I dont know and dont dare to think so much. Just step and step see how. I had left the tester away while i'm brush my teeth. I dont even have the brave to see the result when finish bush teeth and clean my face. But this feeling no longer around me, just take out and see. You know the result? You guess la ok. :'( Then i throw the thing and go to work.

Just now my mom fetch me to work again. In the car she ask me planned to do what. I just answer her i will see doctor. She ask me dont be so happy of it. Ask me go to see doctor with you. She want to know what i plan to do. But seriously my mind is blank, i cant think anything else. What should i do? I really no idea. What i really need? Yea, i need a family!! Well 10 months only. We are only together only, is this too early for me?

2 comments:

  1. fufu, boo know u not ready for baby and marry me too, but thing comes in accidently we dont want this to happen so early too, yet times is just 10 month or more. is not a porblem to us, we can continue to cherish our love and care for each other even after marriege.

    No matter what is the result fu, boo standby ur side to support you. money is not at problem is urs and ours decision matter. we discuss this this sat. can. pls call boo urgent,

    ReplyDelete
  2. fufu, i understand how you feeling now. even you are not ready for baby but must not take it away from you. yes we still early to be marry and stay together as HB and WF. i also plan after 1 more year or 2 years to marry you de. but since accident did happen to us so we have to take the responsibility to raise him or her. the result i guest is positive. my heart non stop beating fast maybe i nervuios to know the result till you let me know the result from you.

    boo will bring you to see doctor. can it be this sat morning bring you to clinic to check up. if not tell me i take eL to fetch you this friday also can. yes we just 10 month is early to get marry to us. but since accident happen.

    Let me worry of the money not you. you are my finace Director help me on my expenses and saving ok.

    ReplyDelete