Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

08 April 2010, I will, sure i will


08 April 2010, Thursday So fast, tomorrow already Friday. I will going to see my darl on next day. There is another 1 more week we will comes to 1 1 months, and 3 more weeks then will comes to 1 Year!! Wow, is really fast and very much love with this darl. He is caring compare other else, no one never and ever can compare with him. When you feel angry or speechless, he has his own idea to cheer you up. Well, that is only hot temper where i cant even control him sometimes. :(

I had been worried last morning when using the tester to test. I'm worried how been my single life end so fast no even travel oversea before. I keep on blessing and tell god please get it cruel to me. For me, this is really fast where only 11 months!! I dont wish to become mama so fast!! As our planned, i will only marry him in 2 years time. We need to plan buy new car, house or even maybe marriage need to use so much money! I dont know why some of the young couple would to get marry fast even they only together less than one year. I didnt mean my darl is not good, but really need sometimes to planned. Wedding grown, booking restaurant, dinner before get into Lim family... Wow!! Read too much of forum, sharing from others sure i will scare of it lo. We cant always only our partner to comes out money by the way we only sit there and waiting him to marry us. At this 21st century, we really need to well- plan everything to prevent waste of money.

Well, i'm here is suppose to prove that, i'm not pregnant. Read some article from net, this might be hormone un- balance. So better get a Gynecology and obstetrics doctor to check what's wrong with me. Maybe it's because of stress and watch too much of video during working hours? Hahaha, this only me know. Darl had told me if that is our kid, he want me to get and dont let me to do abortion. I know he loves kid, adore baby too. He has a wish that hope his grandma will see him get marry in one day before off to 'travel'. I know, his dad and mom is old compare my parents. So, lou kong, i will marry you in 2 years time. I'm sure!! :)


I Love you

1 comment:

  1. Fufu,
    I know when I can actually prepare to buy Wedding ring, purpose ring and flower bouquet to purpose to you. 2 years from now is our future to get married. Well This we need to discuss with our parents first next year. Need one year to get prepare.
    Ok, Let start to save some money, Yet if not enough money we have to loan from bank or parents already. About buy house we can discuss it later after marriage cause we need to see our bank slip can actually get hire purchase loan how much, your father got connection like friend work from bank hope can get lot help.



    For buy car we discuss this year see what car and on how much budget you can afford to loan and then we buy.

    ReplyDelete