Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

09 Oct 2009 @Hot Day


09 October 2009, Friday

So fast, already 6th day of the week reach. Going to the 7th day. This whole week really nt really till no time to update the blog up. Nothing need to improvement but i need to put some photos of us soon. Maybe later? Tmr? Or when i feel the mood comes first ok?

Working with a LJ ppl is the bad thing ever i had. Who am i mention you should know. Really too much stress!! Need to take care of his things, what i had passed over to him at Tuesday before i went to training nothing finish to me!! End up you need to do back yourself. I dont know why my boss will get a ppl like him. But there is 1 thing i'm quite appreciate to get from my boss and Clifton is- They will trained me to become marketing staff since there is a vacancy since Jasper had resign. Clifton ask me to think of the CUM position.~ You know what the mean? Means they want your fu fu become Marketing + Trainer + Technical Support. But salary i dont know how much my boss wiling to pay me. Telemarketing also not bad for me, but they need a outdoor marketing. Let me think of it, and my boss give me 1 month time to think. If i dont want, i will become technical support and trainer as now. :D

If you didnt told me sure i will be forget our next friday 5 months anniversary. So fast we had been through 5 month since May. What i will expect to get from you ah darling? You better think of it till the day comes! Maybe i will do something DIY for you to let you know how sweet of your fu fu is ok. :P

Muakss, i will love you always boo. :)

2 comments:

  1. FU I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG THAT YOU HAVE CREATED FOR BOTH OF US,
    AND HAVE OUR LOVE DIARY AND MEMORY OF WHAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGHT TILL NOW. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND WILL MORE CARING AND SHARE OUR UPS AND DOWN TOGETHER. I WILL ALWAYS IN YOUR HEART.

    FROM YOU BOO BOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fufu , i happy i can meet you again this friday, as you promise to join me and my family to go cameron. so we can be together for 3days 2 night lo. i know ah fu will cry if i did not see you in this weekend. so i always ask you to join me de.

    ReplyDelete