Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 October 2009, being love and love


14 October 2009, Wednesday
There is 2 days more we will come to 5 months. So fast! We are too easily and so fast we can get into it. Thanks so much for this coming 5 months~ caring, loving, understanding. You are always with me when i'm really need you the most. Appreciate what i have, thank you my dearest boo!!

Boo,
Today actually i need to do one only data migrate. But thanks to alex of the last minute. If Allen didnt call me, sure i dont know and allen prepare to die when goes to customer place. The reason he gives us is TODAY MORNING ONLY FOUND HIS PENDRIVE. Wow!! Why you never tell me need to do with the data migration. Suddenly i feel he is very scary, he even can kill you from behind. What is he trying to do? What me and allen die together? If we die, what he get? He what also dont know, no wonder allen said he learn also no use. Stupid him!! I really unhappy with him. Really feel he is one i wanna to scold and burn him whole body. Pukima!! :@ See make me say bad word already :S
Boo,
3 more days we will go cameron again. I really feel i dont wanna to go. Dont ask me why. Just can tell you this what i want. I dont know what make me have this decision. Sorry, i just dont wanna to disappointed you and dont want to see you unhappy. I dont know how to reject ppl. I'm the one dont know what is REJECT. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment