Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

28 October 2009, Miss binnie again


28 October 2009, Wednesday
Suddenly cant sleep so get to wake up to update the blog. Maybe i'm slept at the evening time when reach home. SO i didnt feel any sleepy now. But i know also got to sleep too. Tomorrow i need to on site whole day! I really cant imagine when i will become old and dull in one day later? Did binnie still remember me as his mom when i manage get him back?

Darling,
I had emailed some question regarding ty bear selling in Malaysia. The person in charge told me that binnie was a limited edition in US MacDonald at year 2006. Malaysia cant get this ty bear, he/ she ask me try to ask or try to purchase at Ebay. So can consider that no one can get binnie again in Malaysia. I'm feel really regret till now why i so careless till binnie dropped i also dont know. I feel i'm really miss him. Where did him go? Who toke him away and dont wanna to return to me? My heart really sallow, sad. I miss my binnie! He had been live together with me so long years and now he just leave me like that.

Darling,
Why binnie dont even want to come to my dream where he is now! Why binnie just keep quiet and dont wanna me to secure him from bad ppl's hand? Dont him miss me? Or he angry me dropped him on floor and just run to your grandmom house? I really didnt meant it darling. I miss him. I always think of him before i sleep. But now all become past. If doremon here, i might ask him back to the day and time, take binnie on my hand.

Binnie,
How are you? Got mommy or daddy? Or even Winnie or Hunny? They are missed you. That is include mommy and daddy too. Let us know where are you can? Please dont angry mommy lo ok. Mommy didnt meant want to drop you de. I just accidently dropped you only. Binnie, mommy love you. Really love you. Mommy decided to get another clone of you back to my side. But he cant replace you. Dont angry ya. Muakss

Darling,
This Saturday my university friends gathering and you will be there too. Thanks accompany me go there and become cashier of mine. As promised, we will go to the shop see we can get binnie of not first. Really long time we didnt go to dating already lo. I will take this chance and we can go become sweet sweet again. I love you darling!

1 comment:

  1. Fu fu secure the money order next wek if this week did not find binnie at midvalley. ok or sunday go to one u teddy tales again find. then go money order confirm the ebay order. binnie will remember you always de as his mommy cause he can remember your smell. even you are old already. I wish our Hiro in heroes could help me to bend time go back to the date and time before we left him behind, right before we get out of the house. i will go tell me and you to keep binnie in ur handbag before we went back to our time. I miss binnie too. tomorrow i will iron my cloth first before go online and online tll 1040pm cause as you know my sis will want to use it.

    ReplyDelete