Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

26 October 2009, So much in love with BooBoo


26 October 2009, Monday

Reach office 904am, lots of pending works since last week. So much tired, non stop busy since 10am. Do lots of work, no one here help me. But is ok, cuz this is my works, i have to settle it myself. So many support calls in today compare last week, really dont understand how the STUPID COW support when i'm nt around. Format customize + Data Migration + Support calls + Troubleshooting!! Really really non stop. So tired of work, but i'm really enjoy it! This is a part of my job. This is why i didnt accept accounting as my full time but my part time. I really learn many things here. Thanks to my boss willing to let me learn so fast of things..

Darling,
Today~~ We already been together 5 months 1 week 3 days already. So fast and 3 weeks later we will go through half year already!! Thinking how had we been together and just a simple step only. Very very thank you for pamper me so much since the day. Yea, at this 5 months+ we had been going through sweet, sad, bitter, spicy. ... We had been tried so many spices. Sorry to make you sad or cry on last few months back. I really didnt meant it. Sorry darling. I love you!

Darling,
I know we are not like others who can with each other accompany everyday. I only can see you at weekend just because of the distance. I will wait, wait till the time coming then i can upgrade my status already. Hehe, this i didnt meant i want to be your wife ah, just wanna to let you know i love you, i very very love you darling! Thanks so much for everything ya~~

Binnie,
Here raining again. How's you there? Did you take good care of yourself? Got miss mommy and your brothers? Even kitty too? Mommy still waiting for you comes to mommy's dream to tell me where you are now. Mommy at here still thinking of you, missing you in heart. Mommy already stop crying cuz i know even i'm cry every night also no use. Mommy really dont know where are you now. I have no idea. If you love mommy too, please tell mommy ok. Mommy love you so much!

Hunny & Winnie Pooh,
Again dont jealous with gorgor ok. Binnie gorgor, he is the one only accompany mommy at this 6 years before you both live with me. He is always you all's gorgor, big brother. I know you are missed him too. So let's pray gorgor will feel better at the other side ok. Mommy love you two too.

Kitty,
I know you are fresh with binnie gorgor, but remember he is your big gorgor besides Hunny and Winnie gorgor ok.

Love you all! Muakkksss

1 comment:

  1. fu fu, in times comes your status change to my wife lo. Lets we save more money by now. Hunny,Winnie and kitty, daddy and mommy love you all same as we love your big gor gor. we all miss him till now. Fu get the money order done can.

    ReplyDelete