Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

25 October 2009, Challenge To Broga Hill



25 October 2009, Sunday

Awake early morning 5am, ready to go Broga Hill with all my colleagues. Last night slept so late, can consider only sleep 2 hours+ only. I slept at 2am+ after watched Clifton's posted video. All is about a elephant mommy give birth of elephant baby. REALLY TOUCH when the mommy want her kid learn how to walk, keep on kick her baby want him/her awake. Around 4am+ raining, thinking did them cancel the trip to Broga Hill? No call from any of them, so we just go out and meet Clifton. Allen waited us at Petronas Petrol station. On the way not much of car, we used 40mins to reach Broga Hill.

Prepared well and follow them go up to the hill. Feel is tired and my heart beat so fast! So many holes i saw by the way, if they is a mistake, sure will gone down to the hill. I really cant manage to go up and just at the half way, but Allen told me only little more i will manage go up. Will try again maybe next month. When tired of this, i had selected go down the hill and boo accompany me too. Really feel sorry ya darling. I'm the one who easily to give up when comes problem. Wait them in the car, maybe i'm too much tired so i'm asleep in the car too.

Having a nice breakfast where Allen bring us. Who ask him is Kajang lang wor. Hehe. Nice 'lat tong', 'foh pao yok' and 'fah tiew kei'. This spend us around RM92. Go home and sleep till 4pm+ only wake up. Ready the dinner for my bro, sis and of cause my dearest darling!!

Darling,
Thanks so much patient with me when going up with me to the hill. Your fufu is really useless where only stay at half hill. You also patient with me when going down hill. Love you boo!

Binnie,
Mommy still thinking of you. I will not forgot you no matter how. Promise mommy really need to take care ok. Mommy love you so much!

Winnie & Hunny Pooh,
Dont jealous with binnie korkor ok. Mommy also love you both de.

1 comment:

  1. Fu fu. this is great adventure for me and you. this is first time ever we been to broga Hill. wow exciting and tired too. i want to go up to the hill. but i know fu fu cant cause you have pre ashma problem. if not we will go up d after long rest. but never mind la i always put you first as the priority. Go up there next time la. but dont force to go up if cant. we still can try to go up again next time. Fu we feel neclegted our kitty, everyday me and you only talk to our hunny and winnie. i think this time put her on our trip or talk to her more with hunny and winnie. ok. Love you all! .

    ReplyDelete