Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

30 October 2009, Sad + tired working day


30 October 2009, Friday
1 more day, tmr will come to last day of October. Really feel the day come really fast! See my age older and older and next month comes to my birthday. I'm no longer a young girl where know as mommy's girl. I'm awake and slowly become adult and for sure i will come to the stage to become mommy later. Tmr i have been thinking should i work or skip the work. I had been work for 3 weeks!! Think, decided~!! I will nt working tmr la. Hehe, this didnt meant i'm lazy wo but sure i will work de. But till now we all havent get salary from my boss yet. So slow and pity us. So much tired in this week. Feel wanna rest in office but the appointment like non stop! Very tired. Been using team viewer format customize for customer and demo product really first time ever in my life. I really never use on this beside support. Hahaha, feel myself really expert of this. Dont jealous me cuz i'm really genius in this. Wakakaka. :D

Binnie,
Mommy miss you again. This whole week had been raining at the afternoon after mommy back from lunch. How are you there? Got miss mommy or nt? Mommy till now non stop thinking of you. Did binnie catch under the rain? Or someone else take you home? Mommy really tired of the case. You know that your aunty (Yan Leng) also disturb me? Her laptop going something wrong and she cried! Haiz. :( So sad~~ :'(

1 comment:

  1. fu the face of the baby look like you. and hope at mid valley will have binnie back.

    ReplyDelete