Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

01 November 2009, Bring Nana home Day





01 November 2009, Sunday
Yesterday late afternoon went to gathering with my university friend. So surprise i only see 5 of them. Really dont know them. But i'm happy cause i'm really long time didnt see them already. We will get another gathering again at next year. Perhaps next year when they comes graduation. Well, boo think you should remember? When i complaint that i want to go ladies, i saw Ty bear at a small stair. From there boo buy me again Nana. Nana had been joined our family le. Thanks boo sayang and love me so much ah. Fu will always love you! :) 25 days more will comes to my birthday already le. Just now when we went to Subang Parade right after finish doing back up -ing for his aunty, i feel so hot and darling bring me to walk walk there. Having Sakae Sushi as lunch. So surprise to know Memory Lane got sell TY bear!! But so sad we didnt found binnie. So i have decided that i will buy binnie back from Ebay soon on this or next week. This time i really will take good care of my nana. I will nt like binnie again de.

Binnie,
Again mommy want to tell you- Mommy miss you! I had been miss you all day and night. Why you dont wanna to let mommy know where are you? Binnie, last late evening mommy bought nana back from Mid valley. Dont angry mommy ok. Even mommy buy her back, mommy still love you as my son! You are always my love son. No one may over you and you are always my lovely eldest son. Yesterday when daddy switch on his laptop, nana so happy and see you on daddy's laptop desktop wallpaper. She asked me why she didnt inside. This is the last picture i had with you. Even you are apart with me and daddy, but always remember that we will always love you. I will not forget you! Mommy will put you deep inside your heart.

Darling,
Thanks for bring nana back to my side to become part of our family. Blue nana. Hehe. Today when we go to Subang Parade, darling also bring me to see the TY beannie bears. Next time we should know already where we can buy TY bear already hor. Dont know hunny pooh will jealous or not cause i bring nana home. Overnight at my house last night and back home today around 925pm. Only use 30 mins reach home. Boo telling me that you using PLUS highway and you are tired even slept 3 hours+ nap at the afternoon. Er. .. ..... Boo, take off your pants!! Hehe. :P

1 comment:

  1. Fu, I happy for you too. got new ty bear as your new baby. Nana is our new doughter to us new sister to them. but you must secure the money order to buy binnie back. tell me ok when u want to buy binnie.

    ReplyDelete