Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

04 November 2009, Endure!!! (Part 2)


04 November 2009, Wednesday (Part 2)

Boo,
I read your comment and now got something in my mind. I have learn long time ago what is the mean by ENDURE. Every time when angry comes to my mind, after i have shoot all things out from my heart, i will be fine later. I dont know what is angry long time or hate someone forever, but i know angry or hate someone will be very tired. So i selected sometimes what is close one eye and open one eye. I know sometimes really happen in my family- my mom only bias to my brothers but i select dont want to haggled because if i really care of this, i will nt happy. Now i get you who will treat me nice and love me always, so same too i know i need to love you too. This is where we need to be share, be care since we are in relationship now.

Boo,
Countdown 22 days more.. You know what is the day next. Actually i didn't want from you much on this cause dont want to waste your money on this. But you keep on want me to accept the gift from you, so i have to accept it lo. Thanks again darling. I want bracelet! Gold bracelet as my birthday present. Hehe. No need to expensive cause we are nt really rich at the moment. I really need to do with some part time. I really cant take my current salary already. Too little and every month spend and spend. Almost need boo help me for every end of month. Part time accounting can consider, but too tired on the calculation, account balancing. Maybe i can think of tuition of the students. But if let say i really take this, i might cant see you online every night already. :(

Boo,
Tmr i got to go out training at morning. So i will be only at office after lunch. I very feel cant work together with the DOG again. Too much complaint on him and i'm now feel really sien of him already!
Binnie,
Mommy still miss you. Take care ya! Muaksss

1 comment:

  1. Fu i thnk i realy need to do the part time job i plan too. as long i try even not real. but if real i will help ur finance and let me take care you for the life time. online data entry hope is work. i know we can only depand on one job salary. even if my salary up next year still not enaough for us.

    ReplyDelete