Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

18 November 2009, Wednesday


18 November 2009, Wednesday

Cant sleep. I'm cried finally. I cant, no longer can tahan already. Too much things i just keep inside my heart and now i cant endure and finally i'm cried and told my dearest what i'm facing this all times. I did understand sometimes really the hormone will make someone angry or sad because since form 4 we had study too much of science. Hormone will influence our feeling and will show from our face. But really dont understand why i do what you have ask me to do so but still wanna to keep screw me up use sms? I did respect you as my boss and my friend, so i'm only email you even i'm in rush last noon.

Story comes when last Thursday where i got to go Quarts Chemical where at Taman Mayang, Kelana Jaya at the morning. I did and i'm too much busy at the morning just because of doing format customise and the person in charge keep on argue on me Ms. Ann was agreed long time ago will included the format customise when they purchased software together. But dont know mis communication or her dont want to keep her promise, when i come back next back office i get screw again for free of charge doing their customise! See, who is the right? who is the wrong one? I really dont know. I'm nt the one deal with them, i just follow the order to go on site training for them. Now also thinking how cuz i havent finish training for them.

Ok, back the story.
When comes 2pm, i so rush after received his call and told him i'm on the way coming back from there cuz we have appointment 3pm at Puchong. I really remember and keep rushing alex fast and fast! But the women there keep asking like non stop. We only successfully leave around 230pm, and that time i told him i almost reach back office. I know this time i really did wrong cuz didnt tell him truth. But i really, i swear never said the word- Ask him to come down from office! Why you want me to eat such big death cat!! Ok fine, i accept this but really dont know now he will think of the revenge till now!

Sms me last noon after lunch. He ask me to give him the explanation.......

I feel so sorrow and cried. Dont feel wanna to continue.
I hate him so much tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. fu boo also feel sad as you are. why such a friend dont try to understand you at this moment of time. Now as your boss also do this such thing until my fu fu sad and sorrow. I hate them too. sometimes good and sometime very bad at fu fu. Haih. All also is Alex fault if on that day he did not late finish everything you wont be late for the appointment at 3 pm. I wish i could be at your office at help you to talk to clifton properly and let him understand the situation. i know u cry till late morning as i got the sms from you. I only can advise you to put away your sorrow for this moment , do your job first till you found new job then only i will go to your office scold each of them when your last day.

    ReplyDelete