Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 November 2009, Non Stop Complaining :S


10 November 2009, Tuesday

Tuesday
Another 3 more days got to work then only can see you at Saturday. Today should be wait for you online de, but you sms told me that your sis was waiting for you all go UM help her. The car suddenly break down and you reach home already around 945pm. What to do? Just wait for tomorrow lo. You should be tired d due to stand and wait for the track for almost 1 hour.

Tomorrow i got to go out again. Yea, i like to go out compare just sitting down in office. But hate it when i got to go out everyday! Is really boring what i can say. Again this week i'm nt in the office. Beside training, on- site trouble shooting, what else i need to do? Eating ppl's shit? Yea, i am full of eating his shit sometimes! I hate him! I dont know what happen to me till i want to complaint him non stop! No one willing to take his shit and no doubt, no one likes him! Yea, he is so free till doing ppl's things. Haiz. What else i might complaint? I think here cant let me finish story.

Thinking when i can go to travel oversea again. I want to go Italy @ Rome. Is such a nice place i need to go. I had save $ but almost every month over budget! Monthly salary really didnt help much. Thinking any part time i can take? Complaint again! Why everything increase, food increase, petrol increase!! But salary never increase? I do like a stupid everyday, keep answering the support calls even after office hour i also supporting. End with? Nothing. Complaint work, why this world unfair. The ppl who rich will keep continue rich till the property much but poor ppl like me will poor till every month need my dearest to help me. Haiz.

Again, sad of my friend.
I read her blog. Knew that she already broken up with her bf. Their relationship only for 2 years plus only. We are used to be good friend when we at foundation time. We totally 8 frens is really best friend ever! I knew her from first session lecture and we start join together and slowly get into a group with 8! There is one thing happen till we never talk to each other later. Story is when they is a guy who i knew him from forum first. We are good fren and i will go to swimming with him every sunday. She knew him later and i dont know where she knew him. I know she liked him by the way she already got a bf. Then the guy know she got a bf (lol, i didnt tell the boy) and he keep away and stay away from her. She think i told him about her and bf and call me why i treated her like that! I never do this to her and finally i lost friendship within her and the boy. Even though they are still in my facebook but i seldom take to them much already. I dont know what happen to her, but i can feel that she really sallow. From her bf now (suppose is ex bf) he has doing something wrong till she cant forgive him! Anyway, this is their business and i didnt want to comment too much. :'(

Boo,
Countdown 4 more days.. Our 6 months @ half years anniversary coming! Is falls on sunday oh. What planning we should have? Just a simple dinner will do or celebrate together when comes to my birthday lo. Hehe. Darling promised me will buy me something de. What boo boo will buy oh? Really surprise me till now. Well, next month 24 - 27 we will go to Malacca ok? My sis and my fren will join too. Include me and you totally 5 ppls. My sis will become tour guide as she told me she already hafal all the map of Malacca. She will bring us where to eat and where to walk. 26th is my friend @ admin wedding day, she will held at lunch 3pm. So later then we straight go back or see how. I will discuss with you later this saturday ok.

Fu love you, muaksss

Binnie,
Take care. Mommy love you too

1 comment:

  1. fu sat we discuss la and i need to take leave on the first week of dec and then christmas eve too. resume work monday after melacca trip.

    binnie , dy miss you alot too. you take care ah. love you too.

    ReplyDelete