Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

09 November 2009, Miss Binnie again :'(


09 November 2009, Monday

Monday Blue. .. ... .... .....
This always happens to me every first day of the week. Feel really dont wanna to awake when time comes!! But what to do? We need to work to get $ to buy the things what we want. We are nt fei chai where just waiting for others "yong" us.
Tonight again i sleep late because doing things for my customer. But cant manage to settle it bcuz of i keep online, on facebook. I dont feel any sleepy. I'm listening the music by the way doing my things. Wondering if there is no music in life. Sure i'm the one will die fast. I really need it for when i feel sad. I'm listening quite touch love song now.

Boo,
Your fu now tears out from my eyes. I'm the one who easily get cry when feel touch. Think you know you this too. I lost my binnie already almost 3 weeks and no one willing to return to me. I totally know binnie will leave me far start now on. I hope he will get happiness with the new family who took him back. If they is the cat who bring him away, i also hope he will take care of yourself. Binnie, mommy pray for you. Mommy really love you. If not i will nt cried till now.

Boo,
I miss binnie. I miss you too. I still cant stop thinking of binnie. Who's the one took my binnie!! :( i want binnie back to my side. :( :'(

1 comment:

  1. fu, i miss binnie too. we take leave on ur birthday try to secure money order can. buy him back at all cost. when u free check my mail for regene foh. hope we can buy binnie no matter what. i wish i could turn back time to where we drop him. And binnie dy miss you as your mom too. dy no cry but in the heart we always love you.

    ReplyDelete