Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

26 November 2009, Thursday: My 23th Bithday


26 November 2009, Thursday
Today Is my 23th birthday! Wish myself happy birthday. Actually already planned that will stay with my dearest one but suddenly of one command i turns to need to work. So sad and manager already voiced out for me, but my boss keep my me to work for them. Dont office still got other ppl can help me some? Why i'm on leave still want me to work! Ok, since i'm birthday today so i didnt meant want to angry. I'm only stay there for 4 hours, but also pai seh cuz he is waiting for me so long!

Well, today got to wait one whole day in immigrate department. Awake at 7am+ and reach there around 8am. Take pics and finish done all the form filling around 840am. Lucky boo was around Q up for me btw i take pics from other side, if not sure today cant take the passport so fast. Take number as 1114~ Mommy birthday! Wait for number calling from 850am till 11am+ only my turn! Now you may imagine that how FAST and FURIOUS our government is. Sweating when talking about them again. -.-


Here i'm many thanks to my boo's aunty, where i called her jiejie always. She texted me at last mid night around 12am+ and wish me happy birthday! She is the most earliest one compare best friend of mine. Feel touched and i'm only met her nt more than 5 times! She treat me so well and i'm really happy to let myself know is she treat me as my best friend too. Hahaha. She is second Lydia Sum. I loveeee her so much! Thanks ya sis your dinner last night.


This morning when awake my boo wish me and give me his morning kiss. So lovely couple we are. Hehe. :D Following with my kids~ Hunny and my beloved winnie. Mommy love you all! Boo's parents also wish me too. Feel so touch when get it from them. :) Best and wish ppl in this world can stay in a shelter and no more ppl hungry for food. Hope too my boo will marry me soon la. Lalalala~~~ :P Get ah pian's text when finish take my passport size photo. Really dont imagine that he still remember it. I also will remember your's as well~~~ 06/12. Where coming soon lo. Another touch thing when i'm on my facebook, wahahahaa~ Also so many wishes from all my lovely friend. Thanks ya guys and girls~~~~ Muakkkksss

1 comment:

  1. fu fu lou poh, boo boo lou gong wish you happy birthday.
    boo boo lou gong will love you and will marry you asap.

    ReplyDelete