Love Journey With Me Only You

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

16 October 2009, Unhappy Day


16 November 2009, Monday

6 Months
So fast we already go through 6 months @ half year. Another 6 more months we will comes to 1 year le. Happy anniversary 6 months darling!! May we have another more and more 6 moths later ya, muaksss.

Today morning really nt that happy cause everything comes on so rush! Supposely i need to go on site at the morning but i hate ppl keep rushing me go out by the way the phone keep ringing looking for me. IS ok, is fine. IS you more hate is when alex keep asking the questions! How come he never tried and just asking me. Allen on site also keep calling me ask me try and error something. Keep calling HQ senior asking for help, she keep on engaged! Wow! Really so pek chek at the moment!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Feel wanna to scold ppl at the moment! Really Monday blue and no one willing to help you.

Comes after lunch. .. ...
Again busy. The phone keep ringing again. Actually i hate him! Sharing phone with him. Haiz. My admin already claimed that is my phone, why he still so busy body to take my phone and answer? I very very hate him till dont want to give him co- operate! I hate clifton sometimes when he keep on rush you go to customer side. I know i know ok! I know the time management. Please la give me a break! My boss already said that to them i will take over the telemarketer job when she and clifton not around. PLEASE LA! IF YOU DONT KNOW, JUST DONT PICK UP MY PHONE AND ANSWER! If you dont know, please dont act like know! Quotation also didnt save to my sharing folder. What the!!!!! I really dont know what he wants! He dont know the thing ask us, please stop pai pose can or not!!!! I dont know Payroll!!! How many times you want me to tell you!!!!!!! Ask Allen la ok. Any idea to fire him fast? I no longer want to see him!!!

Boo,
I really unhappy today. Too much of hate and geram expression in my heart wanna to express out! Today is cool day all day raining non stop but still didnt make my feeling cool down. :( Really feel want to cry. God please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment